Stena Metall Group Diversity & Competence Program
Do you have an academic background and professional experience – but haven’t yet been able to show your talent in a Swedish company? If you also have a strong commercial mindset, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for! The Stena Metall Group now launches a six month program for professionals at their headquarters in Gothenburg. The Stena Metall Group conducts business in ten countries and eight business areas – among them recycling solutions, steel products and industrial components – creating sustainable values together with customers.
• Educational background in engineering /environmental science / economics
• Strong commercial mindset, digital andanalytical skills is a bonus
• Good command of English and basic knowledge of Swedish.The program will be conducted in Swedish with the aim of developing the participants Swedish language skills.
• At least five years professional experience
WHAT YOU GET
• Hands-on professional training tailored exclusively for the Stena Metall Group
• Remuneration from Stena Metall during the length of the program
• Understanding of Swedish workplace culture
• Valuable knowledge and insights of the Stena Metall Group and its companies
• An opportunity to build a strong network within the Stena Metall Group
• Possibility of employment after completing the program
Apply as soon as possible! Application deadline: 30 November 2017
Apply online at rekrytering.mittliv.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
More information about the Stena Metall Group: www.stenametall.se